SATURDAY - NOVEMBER 24
Summer is just around the corner and Bondi’s favourite swim, run event is back for its 5th year on 24th Nov. It's time to get fit, focused and challenge yourself on the iconic golden sand with a fun festival atmosphere that only Bondi can provide. So far the event has proudly raised over $28k to support local kids at Waverley Action Youth Services (WAYS).
Join our weekly free group training, including running, swimming and yoga. There is no excuse not to be ready for race day!
The first 600 entries to the Bondi Splash n' Dash receive an exclusive event towel, valued at $30.
ENTER BONDI SPLASH & SAVE $10 ON SYDNEY HARBOUR SPLASH
All participants that enter the Bondi Splash n Dash will receive $10 off entry to the Sydney Harbour Splash. Your unique discount code can be found on your Bondi Splash E-Ticket, what are you waiting for?!
*Early bird entries close Wed 20 Sept.
*Standard entries close Thur 9 Nov.
MR AND MRS AVERAGE
Garmin watch for the most average time (male and female) in the Bondi Splash n' Dash distance. You must be at the presenation to claim your prize.
Participate in our Club Challenge by registering your club as a team. Points will be up for grabs for each distance and the team with the most points will get the glory! Bragging rights are on the line, as well your team name engraved on a perpetual trophy and a $500 food & drink voucher to share at the North Bondi RSL.
*Please note, entries on the day do not go towards your clubs points.
- Bondi Beach provide great public transport options.
- Bondi Junction Railway Station is located at the end of the Eastern Suburbs railway line with a regular service to Martin Place and Town Hall, in the city and Central Railway Station.
- Bondi Beach has a number of Bus Services (365, 380, 381, L82), running every 10 minutes to Circular Quay and Central Railway Station.
- Bondi Beach provides metered parking in the Park Drive and ticketed parking in Queen Elizabeth Drive.
- Registration opens at 6:00am inside North Bondi RSL club, please get there early to avoid delays.
- All swimmers entered online need to bring some form of ID to pick up their race packs inside North Bondi RSL club.
- Your race packs include your timing tag and swim cap.
- On the day entries closes 30 minutes before each event starts.
- Cash payments only please.
- There will be a bag drop tent located on the grass next to North Bondi SLSC open from 7:15am – 10:30am.
- You will be required to fill out a bag sticker with your wristband number and attach it to your bag for minding.
- Please note the event will take care of your belongings, but no responsibility will be taken for valuables or clothing that are lost or damaged.
This year you can look forward to fun and entertainment for the whole family. There is plenty to choose from entertainment, food, lululemon yoga and warm down zones & more.
All the results will be posted up inside the North Bondi RSL club prior to the presentation. They will also be online at www.splashseries.events later in the day.
PRESENTATION, FOOD & REFRESHMENTS
After your great achievement it’s time to relax and enjoy the camaraderie at the North Bondi RSL club. The team will be serving food and drinks from 10:30am. The presentation of prizes to all winners and place getters will also take place here.