Summer is just around the corner and it’s time to get focused and get fit by challenging yourself in the 4th year of Bondi’s favourite swim, run events on 18th November. We are proud to have raised over $20k for WAYS so far so if you are speedy or slow, young or old, silly or serious we invite you to dive in a give it a go.
Our free group training include running, swimming and yoga and start on 29 Aug. There is no excuse not to be ready for race day!
The fIrst 600 entries to the Bondi Splash n' Dash recieve an exclusive event towel, valued at $40, so grab your friends & family and enter before Sept 22 to also save $20 on the final entry fee.
All participants that enter any events in the Bondi Splash n Dash and Sydney Harbour Splash will get an extra $10 discount..what are you waiting for!
*Early bird entries close Wed 20 Sept.
*Standard entries close Thur 9 Nov.
*Must be 14 years or older on race day.
First 600 event participants in the Bondi Splash n' Dash get a free exclusive Bondi Splash towel.
All Duck Dash participants get a free duck & Zoggs fins.
1st, 2nd, 3rd male & female - 1km Ocean Swim & Bondi Splash n' Dash
$250 - 1st male & female - Duck Dash for Cash
AGE GROUP WINNERS
1st, 2nd & 3rd male & female - 1km Ocean Swim & Bondi Splash n' Dash
19 & under | 20-29yrs | 30-39yrs
40-49yrs | 50-59yrs | 60+
*1st, 2nd & 3rd overall are not eligible for an age category prize.
*Participants wearing wetsuits will not be eligible for prizes unless the water temperature drops below 15 degrees.
MR AND MRS AVERAGE
Award for the most average time (male and female) in the Bondi Splash n' Dash distance.
- Bondi Beach provide great public transport options.
- Bondi Junction Railway Station is located at the end of the Eastern Suburbs railway line with a regular service to Martin Place and Town Hall, in the city and Central Railway Station.
- Bondi Beach has a number of Bus Services (365, 380, 381, L82), running every 10 minutes to Circular Quay and Central Railway Station.
- Bondi Beach provides metered parking in the Park Drive and ticketed parking in Queen Elizabeth Drive.
- Registration opens at 6:00am inside North Bondi RSL club.
- All swimmers entered online need to bring some form of ID to pick up their race packs inside North Bondi RSL club.
- Your race packs include your timing tag and swim cap.
- On the day entries closes 30 minutes before each event starts.
- Cash payments only please.
- There will be a bag drop tent located on the grass next to North Bondi SLSC open from 7:15am – 10:30am.
- You will be required to fill out a bag sticker with your wristband number and attach it to your bag for minding.
- Please note the event will take care of your belongings, but no responsibility will be taken for valuables or clothing that are lost or damaged.
This year you can look forward to fun and entertainment for the whole family. There is plenty to choose from live entertainment, food, lululemon yoga and warm down zones & more.
All the results will be posted up inside the North Bondi RSL club prior to the presentation. They will also be online at www.splashseries.events later in the day.
PRESENTATION, FOOD & REFRESHMENTS
After your great achievement it’s time to relax and enjoy the camaraderie at the North Bondi RSL club. The team will be serving food and drinks from 10:30am. The presentation of prizes to all winners and place getters will also take place here.