Sydney's favourite swim, run event is coming to Manly for the first time on the 7th of April. Now that Easter is done it's time to get fit, focused and challenge yourself on Northern Beaches iconic golden sand with a fun festival atmosphere that only Manly can provide. The event will raise money for the Burdekin Association to support at risk children in the local community.
*Early bird entries close Thur 8th Feb.
*Standard entries close Thur 29th March
All Duck Dash participants get a free Duck & Zoggs fins.
1st, 2nd, 3rd male & female - Manly Splash n' Dash, Manly Splash 2000, Manly Mile
$250 - 1st male & female - Duck Dash for Cash
AGE GROUP WINNERS
1st, 2nd & 3rd male & female - Manly Splash n' Dash, Manly Splash 2000
19 & under | 20-29yrs | 30-39yrs | 40-49yrs | 50-59yrs | 60+
*1st, 2nd & 3rd overall are not eligible for an age category prize.
*Participants wearing wetsuits will not be eligible for prizes unless the water temperature drops below 15 degrees.
MR AND MRS AVERAGE
Award for the most average time (male and female) in the Manly Splash n' Dash distance.
Participate in our Club Challenge by registering your club as a team. Points will be up for grabs for each distance and the team with the most points on the day will get the glory! Bragging rights are on the line, as well your team name engraved on a perpetual trophy and a $200 food & drink voucher to share at the Manly LSC.
- Manly Beach provides great public transport options.
- Buses going to Manly depart from the Sydney CBD, North Sydney, Chatswood and most of the Northern Beaches every day. See the Sydney Buses Manly Information.
- Ferries leave approximately every half hour from Circular Quay (Wharf 3) and return at similar intervals. The trip takes 30 minutes.
- Manly Council has four car parks available 7 days a week, offering a variety of hours. Two car parks are in Central Avenue, one in Whistler Street and the other in Wentworth Street.
- Registration opens at 6:00am inside Manly Surf Club.
- All swimmers entered online need to bring some form of ID to pick up their race packs inside Manly Surf Club.
- Your race packs include your timing tag and swim cap.
- On the day entries closes 15 minutes before each event starts.
- Cash payments only please.
- There will be a bag drop tent located next to Manly SLSC open from 7:15am – 10:30am.
- Please note the event will take care of your belongings, but no responsibility will be taken for valuables or clothing that are lost or damaged.
This year you can look forward to fun and entertainment for the whole family. There is plenty to choose from with food, lululemon yoga, warm down zones & more.
All the results will be posted up inside the Manly Surf Club prior to the presentation. They will also be online at www.splashseries.events later in the day.
PRESENTATION, FOOD & REFRESHMENTS
After your great achievement it’s time to relax and enjoy the camaraderie at the Manly Surf club. The team will be serving food and drinks from 10:30am. The presentation of prizes to all winners and place getters will also take place here.