Sydney's favourite swim, run event is back in Manly for the second time on the April 21st. It's time to get fit, focused and challenge yourself on Northern Beaches iconic golden sand with a fun festival atmosphere that only Manly can provide. The event will raise money for the Burdekin Association to support at risk children in the local community.
Join our weekly free group training, including running & swimming . There is no excuse not to be ready for race day!
The first 500 entries to the Manly Splash n' Dash receive an exclusive event towel, valued at $40.
*Early bird entries close Monday 4th Feb
*Standard entries close Monday 15th April
MR AND MRS AVERAGE
Prize awarded for the most average time (male and female) in the Manly Splash n' Dash distance. You must be at the presenation to claim your prize.
Participate in our Club Challenge by registering your club as a team. Points will be up for grabs for each distance and the team with the most points on the day will get the glory! Bragging rights are on the line, as well your team name engraved on a perpetual trophy and a $200 food & drink voucher to share at the Manly LSC.
*Please note, entries on the day do not go towards your clubs points and $200 voucher must be used on the day.
- Manly Beach provides great public transport options.
- Buses going to Manly depart from the Sydney CBD, North Sydney, Chatswood and most of the Northern Beaches every day. See the Sydney Buses Manly Information.
- Ferries leave approximately every half hour from Circular Quay (Wharf 3) and return at similar intervals. The trip takes 30 minutes.
- Manly Council has four car parks available 7 days a week, offering a variety of hours. Two car parks are in Central Avenue, one in Whistler Street and the other in Wentworth Street.
- Registration opens at 6:00am inside Manly Surf Club.
- All swimmers entered online need to bring some form of ID to pick up their race packs inside Manly Surf Club.
- Your race packs include your timing tag and swim cap.
- On the day entries closes 15 minutes before each event starts.
- Cash payments only please.
All the results will be posted up inside the Manly Surf Club prior to the presentation. They will also be online at www.splashseries.events later in the day.
PRESENTATION, FOOD & REFRESHMENTS
After your great achievement it’s time to relax and enjoy the camaraderie at the Manly Surf club. The team will be serving food and drinks from 10:30am. The presentation of prizes to all winners and place getters will also take place here.